For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZC3H12B antibody
See all ZC3H12B primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ZC3H12B
- Specificityab106710 will not crossreact with other members of the ZC3H12 family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide near the N terminal end of Human ZC3H12B (NP_001010888).
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate; Human brain tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
- FunctionMay function as RNase and regulate the levels of target RNA species.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZC3H12 family.
Contains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome X open reading frame 32 antibody
- CXorf32 antibody
- MCP-induced protein 2 antibody
Anti-ZC3H12B antibody images
Western blot - ZC3H12B antibody (ab106710)
All lanes : Anti-ZC3H12B antibody (ab106710) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 93 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZC3H12B antibody (ab106710)
ab106710, at 5µg/ml, staining ZC3H12B in paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZC3H12B antibody (ab106710)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"