For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay function as RNase and regulate the levels of target RNA species.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZC3H12 family.
Contains 1 C3H1-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- MCP induced protein 3 antibody
- MCP-induced protein 3 antibody
- MCPIP3 antibody
Anti-ZC3H12C antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZC3H12C antibody (ab118601)
ab118601, at 5 µg/ml, staining ZC3H12C in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZC3H12C antibody (ab118601)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"