For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:1562500.
- FunctionBinds the polyadenosine RNA oligonucleotides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZC3H14 family.
Contains 5 C3H1-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11806 antibody
- Mammalian suppressor of tau pathology-2 antibody
- MGC26892 antibody
Anti-ZC3H14 antibody images
Western blot - ZC3H14 antibody (ab74833)
Anti-ZC3H14 antibody (ab74833) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + fetal heart cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZC3H14 antibody (ab74833)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"