For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 CCHC-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- AIR1 antibody
- FLJ22611 antibody
- HSPC086 antibody
Anti-ZCCHC7 antibody images
Western blot - ZCCHC7 antibody (ab104503)
All lanes : Anti-ZCCHC7 antibody (ab104503) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Human fetal brain lysate
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZCCHC7 antibody (ab104503)
ab104503, at 1/100 dilution, staining ZCCHC7 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human small intestine by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZCCHC7 antibody (ab104503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"