For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-zcrb1 antibody
See all zcrb1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to zcrb1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
17 amino acid synthetic peptide designed near the C terminus of Human zcrb1 (NP_149105).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- MADP 1 antibody
- MADP1 antibody
- RBM36 antibody
Anti-zcrb1 antibody images
References for Anti-zcrb1 antibody (ab106434)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"