For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107911 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in fetal lung, kidney and heart. Expressed at lower levels in adult pancreas and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C16orf1 antibody
- DHHC domain containing cysteine rich protein antibody
- DHHC domain-containing cysteine-rich protein 1 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC1 antibody images
References for Anti-ZDHHC1 antibody (ab107911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"