For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.1 - 3 µg/ml.
This antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide.
Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPalmitoyltransferase for HD and GAD2 (By similarity). Mediates Mg(2+) transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family. AKR/ZDHHC17 subfamily.
Contains 6 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Low extracellular Mg(2+) induces increase in Golgi and in post-Golgi vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- DHHC 13 antibody
- DHHC-13 antibody
- FLJ10852 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC13 antibody images
References for Anti-ZDHHC13 antibody (ab28759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"