For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- FunctionPalmitoyltransferase for HD and GAD2 (By similarity). Mediates Mg(2+) transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family. AKR/ZDHHC17 subfamily.
Contains 6 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Low extracellular Mg(2+) induces increase in Golgi and in post-Golgi vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- DHHC 13 antibody
- DHHC-13 antibody
- FLJ10852 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC13 antibody images
Western blot - ZDHHC13 antibody (ab61306)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZDHHC13 antibody (ab61306)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analyis of human lung tissue labelling ZDHHC13 with ab61306 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled alveolar cells. Magnification: 400X.
References for Anti-ZDHHC13 antibody (ab61306)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"