For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110478 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4933421L13Rik antibody
- DHHC-20 antibody
- Probable palmitoyltransferase ZDHHC20 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC20 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"