For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in NOS1 regulation and targeting to the synaptic membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DHHC palmitoyltransferase family.
Contains 1 DHHC-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe DHHC domain is required for palmitoyltransferase activity.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DHHC-23 antibody
- DHHC-containing protein 11 antibody
- Gm1751 antibody
Anti-ZDHHC23 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZDHHC23 antibody (ab121513)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121513 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZDHHC23 antibody (ab121513)
ab121513 at 1/25 dilution staining ZDHHC23 in paraffin-embedded Human colon by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZDHHC23 antibody (ab121513)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"