For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110527 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for opioid growth factor (OGF), also known as Met-enkephalin. Seems to be involved in growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart and liver, moderately in skeletal muscle and kidney and to a lesser extent in brain and pancreas. Expressed in fetal tissues including liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the opioid growth factor receptor family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The OGF/OGFR complex is probably translocated to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 7 60 protein antibody
- HGNC:15768 antibody
- Met enkephalin receptor antibody
Anti-Zeta Opioid Receptor antibody images
References for Anti-Zeta Opioid Receptor antibody (ab110527)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"