For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameZeta Opioid Receptor peptide (664-676)
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids664 to 676
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Zeta Opioid Receptor antibody (ab42493)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 7 60 protein
- Met enkephalin receptor
- FunctionReceptor for opioid growth factor (OGF), also known as Met-enkephalin. Seems to be involved in growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the heart and liver, moderately in skeletal muscle and kidney and to a lesser extent in brain and pancreas. Expressed in fetal tissues including liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the opioid growth factor receptor family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. The OGF/OGFR complex is probably translocated to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Zeta Opioid Receptor peptide (664-676) (ab45841)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"