For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 209 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 209 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZFP106 is a new candidate transcription factor. It contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers and 6 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- DKFZp451A239 antibody
- FLJ34610 antibody
- FLJ45841 antibody
Anti-ZFP106 antibody images
References for Anti-ZFP106 antibody (ab42470)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"