For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZFP2 antibody
See all ZFP2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ZFP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length ZFP2 protein (Human) (NP_085116).
- Positive control
- ZFP2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
- FunctionProbable transcription factor involved in neuronal differentiation and/or phenotypic maintenance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZFP 2 antibody
- Zfp-2 antibody
- ZFP2 antibody
Anti-ZFP2 antibody images
Western blot - ZFP2 antibody (ab69149)
All lanes : Anti-ZFP2 antibody (ab69149) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZFP2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfectec 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 43 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZFP2 antibody (ab69149)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"