For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- FunctionCould have a role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, weakly expressed in spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, small intestine colon and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC45293 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 200 antibody
- ZN200_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF200 antibody
Anti-ZFP200 antibody images
Western blot - ZFP200 antibody (ab68118)
All lanes : Anti-ZFP200 antibody (ab68118) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZFP200 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZFP200 antibody (ab68118)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"