For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS. pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger protein 219 antibody
- ZN219_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF219 antibody
Anti-Zfp219 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Zfp219 antibody (ab31003)
All lanes : Anti-Zfp219 antibody (ab31003) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : F9 (Mouse embryonic carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : IOUD2 (Mouse embryonic stem cell, selected for Oct4 expression cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg/ml per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65484) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 78 kDa
Observed band size : 78 kDa
Additional bands at : 58 kDa,90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 12 minutes
References for Anti-Zfp219 antibody (ab31003)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"