For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1:62500.
- RelevanceZFP92 belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. It contains eight C2H2-type zinc fingers and one KRAB domain. ZFP92 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- Zfp 92 antibody
- Zinc finger protein homologous to Zfp92 in mouse antibody
Anti-ZFP92 antibody images
References for Anti-ZFP92 antibody (ab75203)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"