For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Zfx antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to Zfx
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 287-317 of Human Zfx, isoform 2 (NP_001171556.1, NP_001171557.1, NP_003401.2, NP_001171555.1).
- Positive control
- NCI-H460 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115998 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional activator.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. ZFX/ZFY subfamily.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- X-linked zinc finger protein antibody
- zfx antibody
- ZFX_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Zfx antibody (ab115998)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"