For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZFY antibody
See all ZFY primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ZFY
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
A region within synthetic peptide: VSEIKAAFLP IAWTAAYDNN SDEIEDQNVT ASALLNQDES GGLDRVPKQK , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 326-375 of Mouse ZFY
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional activator.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. ZFX/ZFY subfamily.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC138710 antibody
- ZFY antibody
- ZFY_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-ZFY antibody (ab48857)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"