For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZFY antibody
See all ZFY primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ZFY
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide within residues: DEDEFELQPQ EPNSFFDGIG ADATHMDGDQ IVVEIQEAVF VSNIVDSDIT, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-51 of Human ZFY (NP_003402)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86521 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional activator.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. ZFX/ZFY subfamily.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC138710 antibody
- ZFY antibody
- ZFY_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-ZFY antibody (ab86521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"