For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107913 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa.
- FunctionNegative regulator of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) signaling. Acts by promoting EGFR degradation in endosomes when not monoubiquitinated.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the lst-2 family.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe FYVE-type zinc finger mediates the interaction with phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PI3P) and localization to early endosome membranes when not monoubiquitinated at Lys-87.
modificationsMonoubiquitination at Lys-87 prevents binding to phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate (PI3P) and localization to early endosome membranes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Early endosome membrane. Localizes to early endosome membrane in absence of Lys-87 monoubiquitination. Localizes to cytosol when monoubiquitinated.
Information by UniProt
- hLst2 antibody
- Lateral signaling target protein 2 homolog antibody
- LST2 antibody
Anti-ZFYVE28 antibody images
References for Anti-ZFYVE28 antibody (ab107913)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"