For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28700? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28700 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen F et al. Construction and expression of lentiviral vectors encoding recombinant mouse CREBZF in NIH 3T3 cells. Plasmid 76C:24-31 (2014).
- López-Mateo I et al. The transcription factor CREBZF is a novel positive regulator of p53. Cell Cycle 11:3887-95 (2012).
- Misra J et al. Curcumin Differentially Regulates Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress through Transcriptional Corepressor SMILE (Small Heterodimer Partner-interacting Leucine Zipper Protein)-mediated Inhibition of CREBH (cAMP Responsive Element-binding Protein H). J Biol Chem 286:41972-84 (2011).
- Xie YB et al. Transcriptional corepressor SMILE recruits SIRT1 to inhibit nuclear receptor estrogen receptor-related receptor gamma transactivation. J Biol Chem 284:28762-74 (2009).
- Xie YB et al. SMILE, a new orphan nuclear receptor SHP-interacting protein, regulates SHP-repressed estrogen receptor transactivation. Biochem J 416:463-73 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"