For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 59 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionEssential for neural crest development, converting cells from an epidermal fate to a neural crest cell fate. Binds to DNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GLI C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- zic5 antibody
- ZIC5_HUMAN antibody
- Zinc finger protein of the cerebellum 5 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZIC 5 antibody
Anti-ZIC5 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"