For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionMay be a transcriptional repressor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in gastric glands, and at low levels in colon and small intestine. Silenced through promoter methylation in gastric glands with intestinal metaplasia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZIK1 antibody
- ZIK1_HUMAN antibody
- Zinc finger protein 762 antibody
Anti-ZIK1 antibody images
References for Anti-ZIK1 antibody (ab107918)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"