For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZIM2 antibody
See all ZIM2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ZIM2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length ZIM2 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- ZIM2 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels of expression in adult testis; modest levels in fetal kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Paternally expressed gene 3 antibody
- PEG3 antibody
- ZIM2 antibody
Anti-ZIM2 antibody images
Western blot - ZIM2 antibody (ab68036)
All lanes : Anti-ZIM2 antibody (ab68036) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZIM2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZIM2 antibody (ab68036)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"