For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceZNF775 belongs to the krueppel C2H2 type zinc finger protein family. It contains 11 C2H2 type zinc fingers. ZNF775 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
Anti-zinc finger protein 775 antibody images
Western blot - zinc finger protein 775 antibody (ab83910)
Anti-zinc finger protein 775 antibody (ab83910) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk/ PBS buffer) + placenta lysate at 10 µg with gel concentration: 12%
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-zinc finger protein 775 antibody (ab83910)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"