For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113277 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.
- FunctionIncreases ligand-dependent transcriptional activity of AR and other nuclear hormone receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed most abundantly in testis with lower levels in heart, brain, pancreas, prostate and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SP-RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe C-terminal proline-rich domain possesses a significant intrinsic transcriptional activity. This activity is inhibited by the N-terminus in the full-length protein.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Detected at replication foci throughout S phase.
Information by UniProt
- 2410117E06Rik antibody
- D11Bwg0280e antibody
- DKFZp761I2123 antibody
Anti-ZMIZ2 antibody images
References for Anti-ZMIZ2 antibody (ab113277)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"