For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 152 kDa.
- Tissue specificityMost abundant in brain, moderate in muscle and heart, low in other tissues except placenta.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving ZMYM3 may be a cause of X-linked mental retardation in Xq13.1. Translocation t(X;13)(q13.1;?).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 9 MYM-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- DXS6673E antibody
- KIAA0385 antibody
- MYM antibody
Anti-ZMYM3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZMYM3 antibody (ab106626)
Immunofluorescence of ZMYM3 in Human brain tissue with ab106626 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - ZMYM3 antibody (ab106626)
Anti-ZMYM3 antibody (ab106626) at 1 µg/ml + Human brain tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 152 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-ZMYM3 antibody (ab106626)
Immunohistochemistry of ZMYM3 in human brain tissue with ab106626 at 2.5ug/ml
References for Anti-ZMYM3 antibody (ab106626)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"