For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved as a regulatory molecule in GPR24/MCH-R1 signaling.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, testis, placenta, heart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MCH-R1-interacting zinc finger protein antibody
- MCHR1 interacting zinc finger protein antibody
- Melanin concentrating hormone receptor 1 interacting zinc finger protein antibody
Anti-ZMYND19 antibody images
Western blot - ZMYND19 antibody (ab70445)
Lane 1 : Anti-ZMYND19 antibody (ab70445) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-ZMYND19 antibody (ab70445) at 1/1000 dilution (non-transfected lysate)
Lane 1 : ZMYND19 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : 26.4 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZMYND19 antibody (ab70445)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"