For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved as a regulatory molecule in GPR24/MCH-R1 signaling.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, testis, placenta, heart, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MCH-R1-interacting zinc finger protein antibody
- MCHR1 interacting zinc finger protein antibody
- Melanin concentrating hormone receptor 1 interacting zinc finger protein antibody
Anti-ZMYND19 antibody images
References for Anti-ZMYND19 antibody (ab86555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"