For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation as a repressor.
- Tissue specificitySeems ubiquitous. Seen in the heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- pHZ 13 antibody
- pHZ 66 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 133 (clone pHZ13) antibody
Anti-ZNF133 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF133 antibody (ab85474)
Anti-ZNF133 antibody (ab85474) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Anti-ZNF133 antibody (ab85474)
Immunofluorescent image of ab85474 staining ZNF133 in Mouse corneal tissue. a) corneal epithelium b) corneal endothelium c) limbus
References for Anti-ZNF133 antibody (ab85474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"