For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 - 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113989 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to ZNF142 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 188 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 31 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HA4654 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000206541 antibody
- pHZ 49 antibody
Anti-ZNF142 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF142 antibody (ab113989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"