For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 76 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 17 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Highly similar to ZINC FINGER PROTEIN HF.12 antibody
- KOX9 antibody
- zinc finger protein 16 (KOX 9) antibody
Anti-ZNF16 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF16 antibody (ab51009)
Anti-ZNF16 antibody (ab51009) at 0.03 µg/ml + Transfected T293 cell lysate at 10 µg with skim milk/ PBS at 5 %
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Observed band size : 76 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - ZNF16 antibody (ab51009)
Ab51009 at 4.0µg/ml staining epithelial cells from human lung; paraffin embedded; magnification 400x.
References for Anti-ZNF16 antibody (ab51009)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"