For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDown-regulates the expression of several chemokine receptors. Interferes with HIV-1 replication by suppressing Tat-induced viral LTR promoter activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- OTK18 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 175 antibody
- Zinc finger protein OTK18 antibody
Anti-ZNF175 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF175 antibody (ab43140)
Anti-ZNF175 antibody (ab43140) at 0.5 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS
HRP-conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa (possible cross reactivity).
References for Anti-ZNF175 antibody (ab43140)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"