For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83100 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:12500.
- FunctionMay be involved in the regulation of cellular proliferation and/or differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in placenta, pancreas and kidney. Also expressed in prostate, testis, ovary and blood.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LIM zinc-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
Information by UniProt
- LIM domain protein ZNF185 antibody
- P1 A antibody
- P1-A antibody
Anti-ZNF185 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF185 antibody (ab83100)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"