For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC2815 antibody
- Protein SRE ZBP antibody
- Protein SRE-ZBP antibody
Anti-ZNF187 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF187 antibody (ab74708)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF187 antibody (ab74708) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with no peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with no peptide
Lane 3 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with immunizing peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
Additional bands at : 38 kDa,44 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF187 antibody (ab74708)
Immunofluorescence analysis of ZNF187 in A549 cells, using ab74708 at a dilution of 1/500.
Left hand panel: no peptide.
Right hand panel: with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-ZNF187 antibody (ab74708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"