For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 12 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2H2 25 antibody
- CH2H2 25 antibody
- CH2H2-25 antibody
Anti-ZNF211 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF211 antibody (ab97665)
Anti-ZNF211 antibody (ab97665) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF211 antibody (ab97665)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ZNF211 antibody (ab97665) at 1/200 dilution. Lower panel is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-ZNF211 antibody (ab97665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"