For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to the promoters of target genes and functions as repressor. Promotes cell proliferation and antagonizes cell death. Promotes phosphorylation of AKT1 at 'Ser-473'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZABC 1 antibody
- ZABC1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 217 antibody
Anti-ZNF217 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF217 antibody (ab90713)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"