For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 9.30 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR6362
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP.
||1/10000 - 1/50000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to the promoters of target genes and functions as repressor. Promotes cell proliferation and antagonizes cell death. Promotes phosphorylation of AKT1 at 'Ser-473'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZABC 1 antibody
- ZABC1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 217 antibody
Anti-ZNF217 antibody [EPR6362] images
References for Anti-ZNF217 antibody [EPR6362] (ab124927)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"