For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3125 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 18 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C2 H2 type zinc finger protein antibody
- Zinc finger protein 225 antibody
- ZN225_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF225 antibody
Anti-ZNF225 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF225 antibody (ab66372)
Anti-ZNF225 antibody (ab66372) at 0.3125 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg with 5% skim milk / PBS buffer
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgGat 1/50,000 - 1/100,000 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 82 kDa
Additional bands at : 46 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-ZNF225 antibody (ab66372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"