For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression seen in the liver, testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 232 antibody
Anti-ZNF232 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZNF232 antibody (ab110814)
ab110814, at 1/50 dilution, staining ZNF232 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-ZNF232 antibody (ab110814)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"