For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression seen in the liver, testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 232 antibody
Anti-ZNF232 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF232 antibody (ab77731)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF232 antibody (ab77731) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : ZNF232 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF232 antibody (ab77731)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"