For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Higher expression seen in the liver, testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SCAN box domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 11 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 232 antibody
Anti-ZNF232 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF232 antibody (ab94450)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"