For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Peptide ELISA: 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be a signaling molecule that communicates mitogenic signals from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZPR1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates to the nucleolus after treatment with mitogens.
Information by UniProt
- MGC110983 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 259 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZPR1 antibody
Anti-ZNF259 antibody images
References for Anti-ZNF259 antibody (ab50666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"