For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be a signaling molecule that communicates mitogenic signals from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZPR1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates to the nucleolus after treatment with mitogens.
Information by UniProt
- MGC110983 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 259 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZPR1 antibody
Anti-ZNF259 antibody images
IHC-P - ZNF259 antibody (ab56419)
ZNF259 antibody (ab56419) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - ZNF259 antibody (ab56419)
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
ZNF259 antibody (ab56419) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ZNF259 antibody (ab56419)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"