For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay be a signaling molecule that communicates mitogenic signals from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ZPR1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Translocates to the nucleolus after treatment with mitogens.
Information by UniProt
- MGC110983 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 259 antibody
- Zinc finger protein ZPR1 antibody
Anti-ZNF259 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF259 antibody (ab96652)
Anti-ZNF259 antibody (ab96652) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF259 antibody (ab96652)
ab96652, at 1/200, staining paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ZNF259 antibody (ab96652)
ab96652, at 1/500, staining paraffin-embedded NCIN87 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ZNF259 antibody (ab96652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"