For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including skin, CD4 lymphocytes and dendritic cells. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- 1110008J21Rik antibody
- AI225886 antibody
- AW549494 antibody
Anti-ZNF313 antibody images
IHC-P - ZNF313 antibody (ab57452)
ZNF313 antibody (ab57452) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lateral ventricle wall.
Western blot - ZNF313 antibody (ab57452)
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
ZNF313 antibody (ab57452) at 1ug/lane + HepG2 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-ZNF313 antibody (ab57452)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"