For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues, including skin, CD4 lymphocytes and dendritic cells. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- 1110008J21Rik antibody
- AI225886 antibody
- AW549494 antibody
Anti-ZNF313 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF313 antibody (ab97303)
Anti-ZNF313 antibody (ab97303) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lyate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - ZNF313 antibody (ab97303)
Images show immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells using 1/200 ab97303 alone (1) and merged with DNA probe (2).
References for Anti-ZNF313 antibody (ab97303)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"