For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.
- RelevanceMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- Zinc finger protein 316 antibody
- ZNF316 antibody
Anti-ZNF316 antibody images
Immunoprecipitation - Anti-ZNF316 antibody (ab115836)
ab115836, used for IP at 6 µg/mg lysate, staining ZNF316 in HeLa whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 seconds.
References for Anti-ZNF316 antibody (ab115836)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"