For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function as a transcription factor. May play an important role in erythroid maturation and lymphoid proliferation.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 and isoform 2 are ubiquitously expressed. Isoform 3 and isoform 4 are expressed only in lymphocytes, spleen and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 13 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KRAB containing zinc finger protein 317 antibody
- Zinc finger protein 317 antibody
- ZN317_HUMAN antibody
- ZNF317 antibody
Anti-ZNF317 antibody images
Western blot - ZNF317 antibody (ab67874)
All lanes : Anti-ZNF317 antibody (ab67874) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ZNF317 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZNF317 antibody (ab67874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"